Researching is hard to do and this tutorial has made me realize that I have many resources at my university that I can use anytime I please. Before this tutorial, I had no idea that the library was this interesting. I've always been good at finding information online for research papers or for anything at that matter. I never realized that the library is one of the best places to find information.
There were many points that I liked about the tutorial. The points on plagiarism and how important it is to cite things correctly in certain formats. The library does that for you. I learned where the databases are and how useful they really can be.
Overall, the library tutorial was extremely helpful especially for me as an incoming freshman. I am confident that I will use the library's resources for all the years that I am here at FGCU.
No comments:
Post a Comment